View Single Post
Old 09-09-2015, 08:35 AM
Bill Gregory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
Kraft was reported to have been very upset with Belichick when Spygate was revealed and even called him a schmuck. Do you think this is fabricated and that Kraft was complicit?
Peter, if I'm an NFL owner, and I find out that my head coach is cheating, I can him immediately. Period. I don't call him "a schmuck", either behind closed doors, or in public. I show him the door. So, if that's all Kraft did, he put winning above his own integrity, and yes, I have to question his involvement.

It will be telling what happens from here. ESPN has just thrown down the gauntlet, accusing the NFL Commissioner, and the billionaire owner of the New England Patriots, of colluding to cover up evidence of rules violations. If there is not truth to the allegations--if all those people they "interviewed" don't exist, I would expect a libel suit to follow. If nothing happens, it's a form of passive acknowledgement that the accusations are, in fact, true.

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.