View Single Post
Old 12-03-2021, 05:39 AM
Ry@n \/3tt3R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapolit1 View Post
Shipping in 2-3 days is hardly the norm for most AHs. It is the rare exception in my experience that ships out that fast.

Some of the AHs that advertise on this site are run by a couple of people. Expecting your order to be shipped in 2-3 is a little unrealistic. Yes, I realize Heritage doesn't fall into that category, but they sell many different things besides sports cards. And hardly a poorly run company. Could they be faster? Sure.
The auction ends at midnight, they get my wire by noon the next day and
Lelands, FLOTG, REA, Goldin, Collectors Connection, all have my order out the door in 2-3 days.
Do you think people who drop 10k-50k on cardboard are served like this any other arena? its a terribly run business
Deals Done: GrayGhost, Count76, mybuddyinc, banksfan14, boysblue, Sverteramo, rocuan, rootsearcher60, GoldenAge50s, pt7464, trdcrdkid, T206.org, bnorth, frankrizzo29, David Atkatz, Johnny630, cardsamillion, SPMIDD, esehombre, bbsports, babraham, RhodeyRhode, Nate Adams, OhioCardCollector, ejstel, Golfcollector, Luke, 53toppscollector, benge610, Lunker21, VintageCardCo, jmanners51, T206CollectorVince, hockeyhockey

Collecting: T206

Monster #236