Thread: Goldin Vault
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2021, 05:39 AM
Jeffrey Kuhr

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobC View Post
Getting back to the Goldin "Vault", the main topic of this thread, I've always heard others mention how AHs very often had direct pipelines to TPGs in order to more quickly get items graded by the TPG and ready to be auctioned off. Also seems I remember some people would say that because of their volume and recurring use of these TPG grading services that they suspected some AHs would get not just preferential service and treatment from the TPG(s) they used, but maybe also more favorable grading of items they submitted. Not sure this would be the thinking currently due in large part to the pandemic and the impact its had on TPGs and grading in general, but if that thinking still exists, is one of the potential services Goldin's "Vault" could provide be to get raw cards that people have stored in the "vault" graded by a TPG for them? I do not know, but has anyone seen or heard if this may be offered as an added"vault" service by Goldin?
That would be a Great Benefit for those using the vault if it were possible.

But for me it is still not 100% clear how the rest of it works and if is really worth me doing.

Like others I like to have easier access to the Cards I enjoy to look at them and share the viewing with my friends and family

Jeff Kuhr

https://www.flickr.com/photos/144250058@N05/

Looking for
1920 Heading Home Ruth Cards
1933 Uncle Jacks Candy Babe Ruth Card
1921 Frederick Foto Ruth
Joe Jackson Cards 1916 Advertising Backs
1910 Old Mills Joe Jackson
1914 Boston Garter Joe Jackson
1915 Cracker Jack Joe Jackson
1911 Pinkerton Joe Jackson
Shoeless Joe Jackson Autograph