View Single Post
Old 07-30-2023, 12:58 PM
mªttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carter08 View Post
Just weird that someone hasn’t said to him that it looks weird for team chemistry that it’s even a story so just do it. This is a guy that gave thumbs down to the fans his first year with the team though. He gets a lot of props from people for saying the right things and having a positive attitude but he does some seriously questionable stuff too, in addition to sucking at getting hits on the regular. God I want the Mets to be good but I don’t think Lindor on a long term contract helps with that.
I agree totally that it's a bad look. Lindor is the better overall player, but as a fan, I like watching McNeil a lot more. The guy moves all around the field as needed and always gives 100%
Successful transactions with: Natswin2019, ParachromBleu, Cmount76, theuclakid, tiger8mush, shammus, jcmtiger, oldjudge, coolshemp, joejo20, Blunder19, ibechillin33, t206kid, helfrich91, Dashcol, philliesfan, alaskapaul3, Natedog, Kris19, frankbmd, tonyo, Baseball Rarities, Thromdog, T2069bk, t206fix, jakebeckleyoldeagleeye, Casey2296, rdeversole, brianp-beme, seablaster, twalk, qed2190, Gorditadogg, LuckyLarry