View Single Post
Old 11-26-2022, 02:41 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Originally Posted by savedfrommyspokes View Post
???? Not sure I have re-defined anything.....I simply agree with the author of the article on these facts. He appears to have done significantly more research and has demonstrated far more understanding of this set than you, I or anyone else for that matter.

And if you check PSA's registry, you will also see that they show two copies of this #107 card, differentiated by the designations of "brown Fine Mesh" and "Tan Wide Mesh", on this registry. As with most all of PSA's set registries with variation cards (including the 1968 Topps set) like this, PSA identifies the set with the variations as a "Master Set". Here is the PSA's title of the baseball portion of the MB set: "1968 Topps Milton Bradley"

Clearly missing is the word "MASTER"....obviously for a reason

So, between PSA and the author of this article, it seems like you may be the one redefining this set.

Again, I am in agreement with both sources just as you are welcome to have an opinion different than PSA and SCD's article.
How many times do you want to have the same exact debate that was already had? What do you want?