View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 02:28 PM
D.B. Cooper

I recognize the name well. He takes forever to pay. The first time he won a card from me he took 4 days to pay. Not ideal, but not too bad. Little did I know that that qualified as immediate payment on his part. The next time he won a card from me he took 11 days to pay. Following that he won 3 T206s from me over a 3 day period and took 14 days to pay me. He only paid me on that occasion after a rather terse email on my part. I tend to believe that he's not a con man, but rather gets in over his head and wins cards that he can't cover until his next payday. That being said, I find your story about the Bender disturbing.

I'm currently awaiting payment from him on a T206 Southern Leaguer card he won 5 days ago. I'm not holding my breath. Pretty sure that I'm going to contact the underbidders to see if one of them wants it. I don't need the aggravation and obviously he shouldn't be paying me until he rectifies the situation with you.

http://imageevent.com/boboinnes/obaks

Last edited by Anthony S.; 05-20-2012 at 04:39 PM.