View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 08:36 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

The subject has nothing to do with who you are and how and what your reputation is. It is about fact no matter how good you are you can not compete against the tpa
I have no idea why you want to argue. I have all the respect in the world for you but this is not about you your ego. It is a fact.

If I had enough money so that no matter what happens my kids and wife would be taken care of no matter what I would buy from any of the people that we have talked about . I am saying if God forbids and I do need the money and the not to mentioned people decide that it is not real. What is that autograph worth with your cert. Or even if it is real can you get more money with your cert versus theirs ? Not a chance in hell.
You can tell me your background and everything you have ever sold. Tell me if anyone other than a true collector has any idea who you are. Jim Utah is a strange place but if needed I can set you up for a good piece of Jamaican pie.

This has nothing to do with facts it all has to do with deception.
Just put up a site and ask who would they want a cert from if they really had to sell something.

Last edited by shelly; 01-31-2013 at 08:42 PM.