View Single Post
Old 08-11-2022, 09:06 PM

I have a complete t206 tinker bat off back run (don’t have t214). It started because I bought the Uzit and I figured I had the toughest so why not shoot the moon? The brown Lenox was most difficult, and I believe is a 1 of 1. But aside from the that and the Uzit, which is wicked rare but was easy bc it was the first I got, the Pied fact 42, the AB 460, and SC 350, 25 were the most difficult.

Here is link to the back run: https://www.flickr.com/photos/156271...57703248205622

I totally overpaid for my Pied fact 42, which is a relative beater. When I got it, there were two known and people one had 3 sides trimmed to the picture (it’s been on eBay for years). Then last year a very pretty mid-grade popped up and my buddy bought it for 1/3 of what o paid for mine 4 years earlier.

Bottom line Pied fact 42 does not get anything close to the premium it should based on rarity alone. That’s probably bc it’s still a Piedmont and most people don’t care about the factory (or series), especially in Piedmont and sweet cap.