View Single Post
Old 07-22-2021, 01:45 AM
Mike P.ap

Default Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samosa4u View Post
Nice cards!

A few months ago I decided to complete this whole set in high grade. However, I didn't care if the cards had print lines on them or if they were off-centered. I had no idea how challenging it was going to be! A lot of raw examples that I purchased online from various sellers had light creases in them. A couple were under-sized as well. And finding the high numbers in good shape is a nightmare! They're expensive and many of them are hand-cut too. Do you have any high numbers? The Mikan is the big one, but there are a lot of other stars in the high number series as well.
Thanks!~ The high numbers are tough as you know. I sought to find ones that were off the charts eye appeal and overpaid at times but I'm happy now. I am missing less than 10 high numbers. All of mine are 8s or higher. No Mikan Not sure I'll ever see that in my collection in an 8 or higher unless there is another find! Here are a few I own! The Jeanette would be a 9 if centered. Absolute sharp factory fresh corners much like most of my low numbers from the low number "find". Please note also how these almost fill the PSA gasket. Full sized and fresh! Love the colors also on the set! Thanks and congrats on your completion! What grade is your Mikan?

lf.jpg DSCN0598_original.jpg

s-l1600_original.jpg s-l1600_originala.jpg

Last edited by vthobby; 07-22-2021 at 01:49 AM.