View Single Post
Old 07-03-2022, 06:01 PM
Ch@d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
I never get tired of looking at this card and ones like it. As has been said, when I think of a Ruth baseball card, this is what I think of. And let me say again too, the '21 Exhibit is on my short list of cards I am looking to pick up. But another Ruth #144 needs to be had too, to go along with my other 2 favorite (attainable) cards I have 2 of. And the next 144 has to be better than this one. Demand far exceeds supply, whatever that supply number is.
Beautiful Leon! Why have one when you can have two for twice the price I'll take this opportunity to once again post my 2 (due to stamp on back), which I am very happy with. Color (a.k.a. lack of fading) is #1 for me on this set, above centering, corners, and everything else.

FYI, I crossed this from a PSA 3(MK) last year, so that's at least one less out there than the pop report would suggest, among surely hundreds of others.

successful deals with hcv123, rholmes, robw1959, Yankees1964, theuclakid, Brian Van Horn, h2oya311, thecapeleague, Gkoz316, chesbro41, edjs, wazoo, becollie, t206kid, vintageismygame, Neal, bradmar48, iconsportscards, wrapperguy, agrebene, T3fan, T3s, ccre, Leon, wolf441, cammb, tonyo, markf31,gonzo,scmavl & others

currently working on:
E101 (33/50)
T3 set (104/104), complete!
T205 set (108/221)
'33 Goudey
collecting W600s, Walter Johnson