View Single Post
Old 07-31-2020, 12:21 PM
Tim Odeen

Update: Walkathon starts tomorrow, Saturday, August 1, and it runs until August 22.

I hope you will decide to donate. It is for a great cause that affects millions of American citizens.

To donate, go to: http://online.crohnscolitisfoundatio.../OdeenGetGutsy

Very excited about my progress with fundraising before the start of the walkathon. So far I've raised $335, reaching 9 donors. I have an additional 2 donors who have committed to donate. And I'm personally working with about 7 other donors to secure their donations.

My goals are to walk 80 miles, reach 100 donors, and raise $5000. The Crohn's and Colitis Foundation helps provide funds for research, awareness, and activities. They support 1.6 million Americans who have been diagnosed with Crohn's or Colitis, and an additional 1.4 million Americans who have been diagnosed with Irritable Bowel Disease.
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo

Last edited by todeen; 07-31-2020 at 12:22 PM.