View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 05:14 PM

Steve from NY -- booth 508 P 6 booths in the door:

You probably saw my posts -- this will probably be my last for now -- I have many T206s, E98s, E101s, E102s, Many other Es, a T205 set, Fatimas, uncut strip card sheets, T3's, Batter Ups, Swell Gum Sports Thrills, NY Journal Americans, Star Cals, Double Plays, 1941 Goudeys, all Play Ball years. 1968 Topps 3-D cards. Baseball star pennants 1930s, baseball silks, baseball felts, and much more.

Caribbean and Cuban and Japanese cards -- Toleteros, Jin Tan Gum, Kabaya Leaf -- over 150 1930s Cuban baseball cards ungraded and many graded -- many the best graded examples.

Many other sports -- vintage pre 1950s football (National Chicle), Boxing (many pre 1930s), hockey, basketball, golf (pre -1950s)

Non Sports -- huge selection including Mickey Mouse and the Movie Stars, Swift meats, Space Patriol set, Space Patrol premiums, Unopened Novel Candy boxes and cards. Largest selection of Jin Tan Gum Cars. Most of these items have never been to any show.

********Rather than continue to elaborate, send me a personal e-mail and we can discuss what I have that you need.

Best regards and enjoy the show.

Booth 508 P
Steve
Dynamictwo@aol.com