View Single Post
Old 04-05-2016, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTDean View Post
It is really hard to judge the Henderson from the photo. I use a loupe to check the corners of my cards and have pretty good success in selecting 10's. I have even better success eliminating the 8's and 9's before I blow the grading fee. You able to eliminate cards that look like a 10, but under the loupe have some issues. You can get a 30 x 21MM Jewelers Loupe on ebay for $6.50 to $6.75 with free shipping. The cost of one PSA sub.
Have a loupe as well as its a necessity to match PSA's guidelines. This one is good to go. I just wanted some opinions on where is best to submit this one and if I have any shot at all at a 10 or 9.5 since it is so far fetched usually for this card.

Here is a side by side next to two PSA 10's I could find online. One is on PSA's website so they believe Dimitri Young's upper right touched corner and off-center fit the bill...The back is also off quite a bit.

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......................

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......................

Last edited by murphy8276; 04-05-2016 at 04:58 PM.