View Single Post
Old 07-22-2023, 09:18 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark17 View Post
No, I saw your video was 44 minutes in length, so I spared myself. I don't care about Zelensky. I believe Putin, like Hitler before him, needs to be stopped. The war is the big picture, Zelensky is a side note.

I'm glad you seem to be anti-Hitler. I'll let you try to rationalize away all the similarities between him and what Putin is currently doing, including to his own people who dare speak up against him.

If China installed missile bases in Mexico, I would NOT support the US pre-emptively invading Mexico, stealing (annexing) Mexican land, kidnapping Mexican children, bombing Mexican cities, schools, hospitals, and mining their roads, farm fields, and open areas. I would NOT support the US blowing up Mexican power grid facilities like electric and hydro plants, or torturing their soldiers and civilians.

Is that clear?
You're delusional dude. Everything you have mentioned there is straight out of what MSM and your corrupt govt has fed you.
Do yourself a favor, or remain ignorant, your choice, and watch those vids and the one I posted back a bit ago above the latest two.

Your current govt is the most corrupt, crooked and evil party that has ever existed but yet you believe what they are telling you about Ukraine is real and that they are trying their darndest to stop WW3.

Good god, man. Grab a clue.