View Single Post
Old 06-26-2020, 09:40 PM
Tim Odeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejstel View Post
Has anyone opened any of the Heritage boxes from 2017 and below and received the mail in card for the autos? I believe they out them in some early print packs...or maybe I am mistaken.

As I understood it, they expire after 2 years. I was thinking to get a few older boxes from 2015 and before but would be sick if I received a mail in superstar auto/relic but it was expired. Maybe it is also me hoping /chances as I have never received one of these mail in cards after thousands of packs.

Best,
Ed

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
I once was told that if you receive a mail-in card that you might not get the card advertised, but that they usually still send a replacement. I was told this probably in the early 2000s. Don't know if it's still true or not. But it's still worth sending it in if you get something!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo