View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 03:07 PM
keith janosky

I always worry why so many people are obsessed with 3rd party companies. If there is ever a scandle with one of these companies and they go belly up all the certs from that company will be worth less than toilet paper. Look at all the sports companies and auction houses that you thought they were to big to fail and have failed like Mastro, GAI, Fleer to name a few. I wouldn't put all my eggs in one basket like some guys all they want is PSA stuff cause they are the biggest and bring in the most money on an item but if they would ever fail your stuff is worth nothing near what it would have been with there cert. And with there wording of "in our opinion" they don't have to be liable for anything. Seems like a pretty good gig to not be responsible for anything and get paid for it. Kind of like predicting the weather to say 50% chance of rain 50% chance of sun. (no disrespect to any weather guys out there). I guess everyone spends there money how they want and to each his own. I can do without 3rd party companies but I do have items with there certs that came with my item I bought. The way things are anymore it's easier to resell with them than without and that is a sad thing. Just my opinion. keith janosky

Last edited by keithsky; 02-12-2012 at 03:56 PM.