View Single Post
Old 01-18-2020, 08:39 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by swarmee View Post
Many of these cards DON'T MEASURE CORRECTLY. Check all the amounts trimmed off the Exhibits and the postcards. Just having an example in house or the proper measurement of these cards in their database (especially since they've already graded these EXACT CARDS untrimmed) would have returned them all to David Thorne as AUTH ALTERED.
PSA is incompetent and until this year, hasn't claimed they've ever blocked a submitter for submitting vast amounts of alterations*. Knowingly accepting submissions from Gary Moser for 15 YEARS after knowing he submits trimmed cards makes them LIABLE. If you don't think PSA isn't in on the fraud, you aren't reading enough of the threads.

*To my knowledge. I would love to see evidence that they've blocked card alterers in the past. Would love to see the list of all the people blocked for fraud purposes. I have been blocked for complaining about their sorry POS company online. There's probably more people on my list than those that are actively defrauding collectors. It's all part of the cover up, right? I would love to see their block list and the reasons each person was blocked; at least the "NEVER GET CHEATED" company would warn all of us about fraudsters, right?
so true, so true. That is one fraudulent company that PSA. We have never seen this type of ineptitude and lack of integrity in any company in our lifetimes. The people running that company are pure Schmucks and cheater effers with zero integrity, just like the Astros. This is a Billion Dollar Fraud, like it or not.

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 01-18-2020 at 08:40 AM.