View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 08:20 AM
Administrator

Default My Most Recent 300-Card Submission--14 Upgrades

Posted By: rand

i agree 100% with marshall about agreeing with me 100%

personally, i think its to JIM's disadvantage the joe orlando deal... he is sending in a ton of cards... with the majority not deserving a bump, so the graders see a mountain of cards and breeze through them just as fast as they did the first time around. they know Jim is NOT going to question any of the non bumps because he doesnt know in the first place if the card was better.

if Jim, actually appreciated what Joe was offering, then Jim would carefully go through the cards and resubmit the ones that actually have a chance. perhaps his percentage would go up and not waste the graders time for free.

its just a thought.

3 years ago i had concerns SGC was undergrading my cards, after a great chat with Sean he allowed me to send cards in for review free of charge. I really appreciated this, so i was very careful to only send back cards i thought were legit, i didnt want to waste anybody's time. i was fortunate to get 50% back as higher grades, they also circled the problem areas on the ones that didnt make the cut... i learned what to look for. it was a great experience.