View Single Post
Old 03-15-2021, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Yo View Post
Nice, I went yesterday and had a great experience with them too. I went 3/5, the 2 that failed I had suspicions, they were bought a few years ago before I used PSA quick opinion. Learned my lesson! They didn’t go into a ton of detail just said it wasn’t promising but I would definitely get letters for my 3 (Cobb, Collins and Speaker). I don’t get why I hear people slamming JSA, to me they’re the industry standard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm by no mean an expert on autographs or the different companies, I have sent cards into PSA and the experience was fine. My Dad has hundreds of vintage cards that his brothers and him collected when they were kids (hes 83)I have sent in few to PSA some grades I agreed with and some I did not, just like everyone else. When it comes to autographs I just want to know if by an expert opinion the auto is real. The cards I sent into JSA that I was able to get back in 2 hours I drought would have been any different if I would have sent them into PSA and waited 8 months. JSA was professional and at the end of the day I believe they all make mistakes on autos but they all probably do the best job they can.