Thread: COMC shipping
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2019, 08:07 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyElm View Post
I understand the technicality. Duhh!!! That's obviously not the point. I added money to my account and didn't actually purchase anything yet and I was taxed. That's BS. It's like walking into a supermarket and getting charged tax on how much cash you're carrying, regardless of whether or not you buy anything (yes, of course it's not a perfect metaphor, but I don't care). If I withdraw my unused funds are they going to refund the tax I already paid on it? Of course not. And none of this tax crap is covered anywhere on the site via FAQ's and whatnot...unless I missed it. Why is that? And no one has answered the questions I sent last night. Very frustrating.
It is very difficult to get an email response from them in my limited experience.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.