View Single Post
Old 10-25-2016, 10:59 PM
Mike Oberl@nder

I was there on Sunday. Other than the annoying barking about the hockey players signing autographs, it was a nice show. It could use better lighting too. A lot of vintage for a St. Louis show. Some of the out-of-town dealers who set up were JD Heckathorn, Wayne Johnson, William Chappell, Roger Neufeldt and Tim Payne. I saw at least one T204 Ramly, Old Judges, lots of 206s, 202s, 201s, 207s, 205s, etc. Didn't see any T3s though. I saw a really nice T200 NY Americans, but it was a bit out of my price range. I heard I missed out on the T200 SL Americans and Nationals that sold the day before - would have liked to have bought those. I also didn't see any M101-2's or 34 Butterfingers. I bought a few 39 Playball commons/lower grade cards with the upper/lower caps backs, some 58 Topps team cards that I needed, and a bunch of 52 Bowmans (I didn't find a nice Mantle or Mays though). I was willing to splurge on a 39 PB Williams or 34 Greenberg if I could find one in nice shape - I think they are all with the auction houses. Oh yeah, I also bought a nice 55 Topps All American Tinsley with the Whizzer White back.