View Single Post
Old 10-12-2021, 07:42 PM
Emlily Ell.is

My main focus has been 1957-62. I'm not a fan of the larger cards (early 50s Topps) and not a fan of the smaller cards (early 50s Bowman). But, I do love the 1956 Topps. Just love the asthetic and looks of the set. Other than that, not a big fan of the larger cards.

But I started collecting in 1987 and collected heavily through 1992. Then took some time off for my junior and senior years of high school and first few years of college. I started again around 1998 and collected through 2000. Then started and stopped from them until now.

But I've grown to absolutely love vintage. I am not a big fan of modern stuff as it's too volatile. If a player gets hurt, his stock goes down. Mantle, Williams, Jackie, Jeter, Maddux, Griffey are never going to get hurt. So I still like to open 1980s-90s wax from time to time when I can find it at good prices. But not a set builder of that stuff. Mainly set build 1950s.

I have done deals with: snowman, exhibitman, roquan, vintagetoppscards, bobsbbcards, sayitaintso, tsp06, gorditadogg, 4reals, bnorth, clydepepper, jcfowler6, jimmer77, tsp06, Bartholomew_Bump_Bailey, swk473 plus others.