View Single Post
Old 01-08-2021, 11:50 AM
Ran-jodh Dh.ill0n

Default 1982 Cosmos Wrestling: New Discovery?

Alright, first of all, I want to say that I did do my homework before starting this thread. I saw that these cards were discovered by SumoMenkoMan back in 2014. He discovered all these packs, and each pack contained five cards. It was later concluded that there was six different cards in the set. I found that pretty odd. Anyhow, I was just browsing eBay last night and I came across something very interesting:

The seller, located in Japan, is calling this a "larger than normal trading card." However, it looks like this is a vending machine display card. A pretty rare piece. And if you look at it, you'll see that there are at least nine different cards in the set. Some of these undocumented cards include the following:

- Bruiser Brody and Stan Hansen
- Mil Mascaras
- NWA Belt
- Unknown masked wrestlers

Now I can't seem to find any past sales of these cards, so I'm going to assume that they are very rare and were printed in very small quantities. The other possibility is that they weren't even printed at all!

What do you guys think?