View Single Post
Old 11-30-2021, 09:58 PM
Jonathan Sterling

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballparks View Post
And then you bully this other nice man who was asking about authenticity because you could be out $$$$? Threatening people does not make the hobby a better place.

https://www.net54baseball.com/showth...+Series+Ticket
Well I can start by trying to make net54 a better place and ask that you follow the rules and ask that you post your full name with your unfounded accusation that I threatened someone. I have never threatened anyone here on net54. And if you have any evidence that I threatened a fellow Net54 member I ask that you post it or retract your post.
Second my point about making the hobby better was addressing the tickets currently in PSA slabs that are incorrectly labeled.
I start my post saying that I grade tickets so that I get more money for them. And to clear up the thread about the 1910 game 2 stub after it was graded it was sold for more than twice what I paid in REA auction. After it was graded.
Following auctions and finding scarce stubs that are better condition than the majority of the other known examples and buying and selling them graded and ungraded is something I have done for over 40 years. Thank you for pointing out I am good at it.