View Single Post
Old 09-14-2022, 12:12 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
OK, I am not a baseball card collector. So it seems that I always have a lot of question about cards from that sport.
So recently I bought a small lot of 1962 Topps baseball. So after doing a bit of research on the set. It appears there
is a variation set called green tint. So is this something that there is a variation for every card in the set. Or is it something
that happened to just certain cards in the set.Is there a checklist that I could use to check to see if I have any of these
variation cards. Also is there any difference in value between the green tint and the regular cards. Thanks in advance for any help.
It only affects series 2. Part of the production run used a different printing with a terrible look; the skies are green, colors are blurred, the images look a lot more low quality. Most are easy to spot. Green tints are scarcer than the proper quality printing run, but are not difficult at all and are widely available. I’m 1 card away from my own green tint set, a fun run without any real big cards you need to buy twice.

This album shows the differences on the cards: https://www.flickr.com/photos/obctom...7602774575697/