View Single Post
Old 09-15-2020, 09:19 AM
Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwantitiwinit View Post
My Dad bought me my first pack of cards after church one sunday, a pack of 67 topps baseball. Man I'd like to have an unopened pack of 67's to open with my Dad.
What a wonderful dream that would be! I would love to see that on video, will you could take a happy dream as a child and a happy memory and turning into an adult memory with your dad all those years later. I wish I could help out with a pack but maybe somehow you’ll come into one someday and you and your dad can have that amazing moment.

For me, single pack would probably be a pack of old judge cigarettes with a guaranteed card inside. It would just be so amazing as so many of these other posts have been.

As far as the box goes, 52 Topps hi numbers I would open two packs on a live stream video. Then of course I would put about 10 packs in a safe deposit box and the rest I would auction off one at a time at a good auction house and even one on net 54!!!!It would be incredible and of course all the packs would be PSA authenticated. We can only dream and big thumbs up to the original poster of this thread I love it. I would even love a 52 Topps wrapper but unfortunately financial means and unemployment make that probably never possible, but you never know, right?