View Single Post
Old 06-03-2021, 02:38 PM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by packs View Post
If I understand you correctly you're saying all medicine should be met with skepticism and not taken until you perform some kind of analysis to rule out some kind of interference. Is that correct? I guess I should clarify that when I say you I don't mean the royal you. I mean the individual being prescribed the medication.

If that's how you operate I'm just looking to understand your perspective. Not looking to change your mind. But I'm not sure that's what you're saying either.
That's not what I'm saying. You're just making stuff up and being your usual self. Where do you get "all medicine should be met with skepticism?" Where was that even alluded to? We're talking about a vaccine...a vaccine that is being pushed really hard by our government for a disease with a very high survival rate. That just doesn't make sense to me. Never in the history of this country has a vaccine been shoved down our throat like that. My point I'm trying to make (and obviously you can't grasp it) is that why would you take something the government is trying to push that hard?

Do you have the intelligence to answer my Tuskegee Experiments question or am I wasting my time?