View Single Post
Old 06-05-2021, 09:11 PM
Ke.n Su.lik

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
No, Dr. Fauci is. He's a credible source, wouldn't you say?

I never said medical journals were all biased. Throughout this entire thread multiple people have either twisted my words or put words in my mouth that I didn't say. So, this is where I end the conversation. You mentioned civil discourse earlier. Civil discourse ends where stupidly and making false accusations begins. But I will answer your last question. Gut instinct and some personal experience.
I've given you two chances to tell us sources you respect and all you won't tell us any outside your personal experiences and your gut. PLEASE tell me some respectable medical journals, I'm begging you!!!

Just to be clear, I say you APPEAR to say all medical journals are biased because 1) you have denigrated so many links posted here and 2) you don't say medical journals are to be trusted when I ask you what sources you trust. If that's twisting your words, then I apologize.

Will you apologize to me for the unnecessary sarcasm with the Fauci statement? Or for calling some members"f$$$$ing morons? Or does civil discourse only count when you want it to?