View Single Post
Old 03-22-2023, 09:45 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
I watched a special documentary on Fauci yesterday. He seems very honest and sincere to me. But those that are conspiracy theorists always have their own, made up, set of realities. He believes in the science as I do. He's really just a great person and a gifted doctor and scientist.
Let me guess, PBS?

Well, I'm sure there are a lot of left leaning/funded stories out there about the man that praise him on how great he was but I'm sure I can find many stories, which, based on what we've seen just recently, tell a more truer story about the man. (Always look at/factcheck the source, Leon)
Like in the vid I recently posted from the CDC director under oath, Fauci is an immunologist, not a virologist, so what business does he have doing what he did with this covid plan-demic and the vaccines? It's was very easy to see he, Dr. Robert Redfield, doesn't think highly of Fauci either.
Have you read anything about Fauci's handling of the AIDS crisis and his miracle drug AZT that killed more than it helped?
https://aep.lib.rochester.edu/node/49111
Most of these stories get silenced or crushed as being fake news, etc, just like we are seeing now with these doctors and other medical professionals regarding this covid plan-demic and the vaccines. Censorship on top of censorship. (did you read what I posted above regarding that?)

Kary Mullis on Fauci. The man who invented the PCR test and is a well known, Nobel prize winning intelligent medical professional thinks Fauci is a fraud who won't even debate him. I wonder why? There are others as well who Fauci won't dare answer to.
It goes on and on. Fauci was put on a pedestal many years ago and that is where he remains.
Trump wanted to fire him but he knew, because so many falsely loved him, that that would hurt him immensely come election time.
Kary Mullis on Fauci.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkqQIY7J0fQ

It's funny, many, and now you by the sounds of things, think I am anti-science, anti-vaccine and nothing more than a conspiracy theorist, but nothing could be further from the truth.
I am a truth seeker, nothing more, and based on what we have just witnessed and are currently dealing with, I think that is still the best decision to take with anything our govt and their funded media tries to feed us.
If you blindly believe anything, either of those entities, including the doc you just watched, without factchecking/verifying any of it, looking at the source, you are doing yourself a disservice.

Last edited by irv; 03-22-2023 at 09:49 AM.