View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 10:46 AM
Robert Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuddjcal View Post
I like Mike, but you are out of your skull if you can't see the scam that PSA has perpetuated on all of us. A Billion Dollar fraud my friend and you can quote me.

If you want to see the problem, look in the mirror, then do something about it like STOP feeding the effing scammers. That's all it takes to stop this is for morons to stop supporting it already. People are inherently stupid, especially baseball card collectors like us. We need to stop with all the "popping" and acting like a 3 year old child on Christmas morning. It's an ugly look, really.

Instead, collectors feed the scam by continuing to support them. Where in the hell do you see grown men get their heads handed to them and enjoy the financial butt plugging?

PSA management doesn't even want to address it with their customers. In what world are we living in where a company can bilk their customers in a billion dollar scam and other blithering idiots keep supporting them?...AND THEY DON'T address it? I am and have been dumbfounded on how people are letting it happen in all honesty.
Maybe YOU yourself should find a new hobby. Since this one brings you such misery. My girlfriend likes glittering cups. That would be a good one for you.