View Single Post
Old 06-23-2021, 03:14 PM
Brian May
Bri.an M@y

[QUOTE=drcy;2116345]Check out the other cards being offered and you get an idea

I raised the question of the T206 Wagner authenticity with them & included a link to a recent T206 Wagner auction on Heritage. The "auction house" was gracious enough to reply:

As per your link,

"Most experts today calculate the full population of surviving T206 Wagners at about five dozen, thirty-six of which are housed in the slab of the hobby's leading grading service."

So this claims there are still 24 that are not accounted for. We have a high expertise of staff with over 70 combined years experience in the space that have come from companies such as Goldin, Sotheby's and Juliens Auctions.

Again please check our reviews. I have attached screenshots of the review tab and as you can see Heritage have many many 1 star negative reviews and we have zero. We have very strict rules as to what can enter our sales and this shows by our customer experience.

Our advice to bidders is always to question anything you are not comfortable with so we appreciate you brining it to our attention. If you are not comfortable with this lot then please do not bid, but do note that we guarantee all products we sell are 100% real and offer full refunds if they do not pass PSA or Beckett verification.

Please let me know If you have any other questions.

Thank you.
Jessica
Activity Team

Last edited by troutbum97; 06-23-2021 at 03:17 PM.