View Single Post
Old 02-26-2023, 07:23 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonefishin View Post
I know you folks up in the NE are use to the cold, but here in San Diego county we are not.

It's cold (40s or so) and raining/raining/raining. We need it. I'm sure the Colorado River needs it more because that's where we steal all the water from.

Funny thing, turn on the news and the weather crisis for the last couple of days and it's all Southern California. Weather in the 40s here makes the national news. It's got to get -20 before the NE even gets a mention. Why is that?

Also, I'm all electric and will probably remain so until all the EV cars steal all the electricity. I don't have to argue over Natural Gas or Propane. Although I do use a Big Buddy propane heater in my deer stand - does that count?

I love the dog pictures! My 13 year old German Short Hair sleeps all day in her bed. She beginning to snore now that she is older. That's ok, I find it soothing.

Sorry to interrupt the argument about natural gas, I thought the word was flatulence, please continue as it provides relief from the weather!
Attached Images
File Type: png Grettaa.png (140.3 KB, 323 views)