View Single Post
Old 04-30-2015, 09:19 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by bn2cardz View Post
I would like a catalog.

Am I safe in thinking that this can act as a preview then?

http://www.luckeycards.com/personal.html
All members who want a catalog will get one. You might have to ask but you will get one.

As for the url, that is fairly accurate but I will disclaim and say it could change (though I don't expect it to). There could be a few very minor items not being sold and a few added. But the goal is/was to memorialize it so I wanted everything in there, which I am not continuing to collect. As mentioned, everything is going. I am keeping the hobby pubs, generic baseball RPPCs and a few old 1800s photos. And didn't want to take the only thing on my office walls down (1903 Horner), so didn't. Also, I am NOT saying I am not going back to type collecting. I am quite sure I will in some form or fashion. The thrill of the hunt is awesome.

To answer Pete, yeap, a few short for a complete 1900-1949 type set...but pretty close. And there were probably a couple I didn't even get as they are commonly available. I knew the D351 and D355 would be difficult. Those are the only 2 real ones I feel I didn't get.

To answer another question, the early Zeenuts with coupons (say, before 1923'ish) will be sold individually. That being said there will have to be some groups of things as the printing is what it is. (expensive)

ps..One other thing, the reason I am making this known now is because several hobby friends have known about it, as well as quite a few others, and I didn't want it being something spoken about behind the scenes as if it were a complete secret, bad or mysterious. It's much better to be open, imho.

Last edited by Leon; 04-30-2015 at 11:25 AM.