View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 11:34 AM
Bi11..R0berts

Default '33 Ruth

I cant remember a time when '33 Ruths were not in high demand. The iconic status of the player and set will keep demand high and price appreciation with it relative to other cards. That said, if there is an overall decline across the hobby I would expect this card to pull back as well (I know obviously right!). One additional thought, '33 Goudey's are available enough that set builders are in the game for this card as well helping demand. I'm in the market for several '33 HOF cards including a Ruth and it seems Ruth as well as others always seem to draw a lot of interest. If there is a safe bet in our hobby, like Kevin said, Ruth and Cobb are as close as your going to get.
Successful transactions with: Chesboro41, jimivintage, Bocabirdman, marcdelpercio, Jollyelm, Smanzari, asoriano, pclpads, joem36, nolemmings, t206blogcom, Northviewcats, Xplainer, Kickstand19, GrayGhost, btcarfango, Brian Van Horn, USMC09, G36, scotgreb, tere1071, kurri17, wrm, David James, tjenkins, SteveWhite, OhioCard Collector, sysks22, ejstel. Marty