View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 03:08 AM
Avery Singh II

yes not accurately to the 4th or ten thousandths decimal!++++++

3rd decimal is thousandths and in most cases you can find decently priced calipers with accuracy to .001 + or - that work great in machinist shop...
that being said yes not accurately to the .001 exact right? unless you use mity cals lol

i would not get caught up either on measuring however i mentioned it simply due to fact if you are tracing card edges and see a skinnier corner i have tracked cards through my time like this to identify pressed and screwdowns too tight to these measurables consistently! Again if it looks skinnier to your eyes significantly it really doesn't matter especially like you said with the crease situation present...

My original non paraphrased message entirely though referenced measurements to the 16 to 19 thousandths consistently and if its much under that should be alarming as ultimately this info can help you choose who not to waste money if you sub.

sgc is on record as saying they understand paper tolerances in production facilities to not be exact so they allow up to 1/16 off if they like the cut...psa is a no fly zone period on marquee cards especially although worth the price of a few shipment costs for the free chance to slab as others have attested too!

As far as why i bought this up to him is due to fact card is in toploader and i can see elevation changes with my depth perception in corner regions so i mentioned this all to him not to deter but to save the time and energy and stress of uncertainty. Definitely will keep the nerd detailed knowledge to myself at this point lol

This card definitely displays nice for what it is and i told him it was authentic as we can all see obviously.

-Anonymous

Check my store out at: https://www.ebay.com/str/singhprospecting