View Single Post
Old 02-25-2018, 04:38 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
Not sure why you keep bringing up these type of trades when members have posted how they have done them.

I know I have been on both sides of those type of trades with other members. In my experience the person with the hand full of cards has to have some extra value on their side to make it happen.
So everyone lists what they have on what annoys them....

and out of EVERYONE, i get criticized on my opinion? I didnt know there was a wrong answer in stating what terms annoy you..

because i may of stated it before which you read in another thread months or years ago doesnt mean i cant say it on this thread. Lot of new people may of not read whatever i wrote before.

alway a counterargument to everything....what some poeple find annoying, others may not.. ( you hate it when people say 'make offer', im sure others disagree) .but i dont see anyone in all of these posts on this thread criticize anyones' choice except you with mine.....

I am still waiting for someone with a 1993 ruth psa 4, or 1951 mantle etc.. asking for 50 or however many needed 20-40 dollars cards for a trade on b/s/t...

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 02-25-2018 at 04:42 PM.