View Single Post
Old 02-23-2021, 09:18 PM
Mîçhæ£ ßöw£ß¥

Quote:
Originally Posted by puckpaul View Post
Awesome. Is there much interest in cards in Australia? Where could one buy such things? Very cool.
If you go the the ebay main page down at the bottom on the right will be an American flag with the words 'ebay sites'. Hit the arrow to get the display for all of the available countries. Australia is one of the choices as is the United Kingdom. They have some similar categories so you should be able to navigate it. You will find cards under the Sporting Goods category with sub-category of Sports trading cards and accessories. You can also look under Collectibles with sub-category posters, photographic with sub-sub-category photographs.

Many Australian sellers will list that they only ship within the country. However, I have found that by contacting them they will ship to the U.S. An Aussie dollar is about 80¢ U.S. It just hit a 3 year high due to a rise in commodity prices and lower unemployment over there.

Years ago I got my hands on packs of Australian Basketball League cards at a sporting goods convention here in the U.S. A lot of Americans play in that league. I saw quite a few familiar names.

"The man who can keep a secret may be wise, but he is not half as wise as the man with no secrets to keep”