View Single Post
Old 03-01-2021, 03:56 AM
Ry@n \/3tt3R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhibitman View Post
Centering is a non-issue for fraud; you literally can see the centering in any decent scan so there is no basis to bitch about centering.
I never used the word 'fraud' and there is no 'bi----ng'. its just the business. Sellers ignore centering when listing their grades. it is what it is. obviously anyone can check that on a scan and decide for him/her self. but many newbies don't necessarily understand how centering impacts grade and value, and it does not take much to move the market. it took me a lot of buying experience to figure out the game.. my point is that these transgressions are purposeful by the selling community, its how they profit. I call it grade arbitrage. I am talking about the big volume online auctioneers, not the local flea market. if you have enough eyeballs on your auction, you can auction off a card that would be EX+ by any standard scale, describe as NM, and it will sell at PSA NM price. to add insult to injury, some of the folks rail against the TPGs in the description! while at the same time create an alternate universe.
Deals Done: GrayGhost, Count76, mybuddyinc, banksfan14, boysblue, Sverteramo, rocuan, rootsearcher60, GoldenAge50s, pt7464, trdcrdkid, T206.org, bnorth, frankrizzo29, David Atkatz, Johnny630, cardsamillion, SPMIDD, esehombre, bbsports, babraham, RhodeyRhode, Nate Adams, OhioCardCollector, ejstel, Golfcollector, Luke, 53toppscollector, benge610, Lunker21, VintageCardCo, jmanners51, T206CollectorVince, hockeyhockey

Collecting: T206

Monster #236

Last edited by Oscar_Stanage; 03-01-2021 at 03:58 AM.