View Single Post
Old 04-06-2024, 01:19 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Originally Posted by jingram058 View Post
They (plural, people in the Dodgers organization) take the woman behind closed doors, somewhere within Dodger Stadium, separated from her husband, grill her about the ball, offer trinkets in comparison to it's potential worth, threatening to not authenticate the ball if she doesn't cooperate and give it to them for a few more trinkets. Perhaps they weren't going to take her out and shoot her, but other than that, how is this not Nazi Gestapo tactics? If you can offer some clarity, I will change my synonymous take on this.
It is rather frightening how people seem to have forgotten what Nazism in actual reality was and did. Remind me when the Gestapo declined to authenticate memorabilia as one of their trademark cruel tactics? Remind me when they tried to trade game tickets for more valuable goods?

The Gestapo is not any tactic I don’t like. Nazism is not any idea I don’t like. Giving the most wildly extreme hot take to compare what I don’t like to the Nazi’s is stupidity and beyond ignorant.