View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 08:21 AM
Michael Frost

[QUOTE=thetruthisoutthere;1198495]Michael, last Christmas a friend of mine in Arizona sent me a copy of the book "Operation Bullpen" and wrote the below note in the book.

Yes, that Tim.
I guess then you must be an autograph expert? Just wondering if you also received the secret decoder ring?
I have be asked many times and it has been requested that I do not discredit you.
As you know the criminals and frauds in the industry strive on dueling authenticators or experts. That is one reason I have been asked not to make a fool of you, but since you have stowed that honor upon yourself I have just answered a few of your questions.
I honestly do not have the time nor should I be involved in blogging, youtube, facebook, or your daily horseplay.
Since you are so knowledgeable, and have been professionally sharing your educational and scientific answers to the collectors and the members of the autograph industry for the past few years. I would love to see your analysis of these Mickey Mantle autographs.? In honor of the Holiday season.

Last edited by Michael Frost; 10-25-2013 at 06:22 PM.