View Single Post
Old 12-20-2014, 11:34 AM

Default Thank you

As reported earlier in the thread and via media here in Seattle, it appears there will be a very fortunate and favorable resolution to this theft. At this point, it looks like most everything has been recovered, except for a 1908 Vancouver/Spokane NWL championship inscribed trophy ball.

Thanks VERY MUCH for all of the support, concern and efforts, both public and private from all of my friends in the hobby, both within and outside of Net54. I'd specifically like to give major thanks to my good friends Mark M, Andrew J and Conor D for springing into action shortly after they learned of the theft. Great fellows and friends one and all. And thank you again Leon, for the "stickiness"...super glad it wasn't sticky for long.

I'll thank a lot of you personally as well, and if I miss anyone, please know that I greatly appreciate your friendship and hobby kinship. Tis the season indeed!

Special thanks will also go out to SPD and their CSI unit, and a number of my good friends with the Mariners who also sprung into action, and care deeply about our regional baseball history, and what it represents.

Happy holidays to all, accompanied by large dose of my heartfelt gratitude.

Dave