View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 07:34 PM
Jeremy K

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYECOLLECTVINTAGE View Post
Ben,

I spoke to many people about the Boggs as well and when taken into context with the collection (everything was good and signed in 80's) they concluded it was most likely good. Who is faking a Boggs Signature in 84 anyways?

I am not looking to beat anyone out of $15 lol so if by some chance it isn't good, I stand behind every single item I sell 100% of the time and will always offer a lifetime money back guarantee.
Stephen - As someone who pointed out to you the many steel stamped (not signed) images of Yankees players you have listed in that same BST thread which you have yet to remove, I don't see how you can make the "I am not looking to beat anyone out of $15" argument. And if Doc Gooden had help answering his fan mail (we can look to all the secreterial Gooden signatures you have listed - there are some good examples in there too, I pointed one out in the same string of PM messages for comparison) then we surely can assume that Wade Boggs had someone helping with his too. Context is meaningless; the autographs are real or they are not. It is probably not advisable to sell things that you don't know about or to ignore good advice when it comes your way.

J.eremy K.raft