View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 07:52 PM
Stephen
Stephen Abb.ondandolo

Jeremy,

The stamped photos were all removed 3 days ago from eBay after your PM. I didn't take them down here because I simply forgot. I didn't think it's a big deal anyway to leave them up here because it's not like someone can buy it now and pay anyways without contacting me first. I also did more research and took all my Seaver autographed items down as well on ebay. Also, how can you write a post like this when I wrote back saying I obviously do not want to sell fakes and to point out which were not good in your opinion and you never responded?

Honestly, I have a ton of people here who I've done business with and have NEVER EVER EVER cheated or stole from anyone. I'm actually one of the good ones and I'm sure many people here will vouch for that. It's funny because I've been scummed by a few people who claim to be on the up and up on here and are actually sleezy.

I first got into this hobby because I loved it. Then I got more into the dealing, but one thing I learned quickly is that while there are a lot of nice people, there are triple the amount of crooks and slime balls. I'm sure a lot of people see that too so I get why you may say these things considering you have no idea who I am, however the last thing I'd ever do is cheat someone and I offer lifetime money back guarantees on everything I sell. No buyer Caveat with me (unlike some people).