View Single Post
Old 08-09-2022, 10:57 AM
mĒttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMayUSA6060 View Post
Is it the government's duty/job/obligating to mandate what I wear?
Certainly not, but I'd guess they have not done that to you, have they? I'd wager that you have the ability to live the entire rest of your life without ever putting a mask on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMayUSA6060 View Post
Or should they simply provide unbias information and allow each individual to decide?
My view is that the government failed miserably with the pandemic, especially at the beginning. I have a hard time believing that "bias" is really at play, other than a bias toward trying to save lives. Take Fauci, for example. There are plenty of reasons to criticize him, but the fact that he has worked an stayed on for the current and previous administrations (and has been willing to publicly contradict politicans over and over, even to his personal and family's detriment) tells me that his expertise and experience are not to be dismissed out of hand.
Successful transactions with: Natswin2019, ParachromBleu, Cmount76, theuclakid, tiger8mush, shammus, jcmtiger, oldjudge, coolshemp, joejo20, Blunder19, ibechillin33, t206kid, helfrich91, Dashcol, philliesfan, alaskapaul3, Natedog, Kris19, frankbmd, tonyo, Baseball Rarities, Thromdog, T2069bk, t206fix, jakebeckleyoldeagleeye, Casey2296, rdeversole, brianp-beme, seablaster, twalk, qed2190, Gorditadogg, LuckyLarry