View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 07:02 PM
Bill Gregory

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyF1981 View Post
That were supposed to be returned????
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyF1981 View Post
Can somebody give me the vcp value for a T202 cy young psa 2..Id greatly appreciate it
^^ Just to make sure this isn't stealth edited later

Thread Title: JoeyF/Blackitalian/Sam1952/Jboog busted on the NET54...

http://forums.collectors.com/message...89&STARTPAGE=1

Quote:
From mrmint23 on CU forum:
Example....wins card for 1000...receives and ask for a refund due to card doesnt look as nice in hand...keep in mind he can still neg the buyer since he hasnt left feedback...so buyer agrees to discount the price...refunds 200...thus Joey has 800 in the card...Joey in turn sells the card for 950 thus making 150 and selling the card for cheaper than others on eBay.....Feedback Blackmail....guess that is where he got the name Blackitalian...
From purduepete on CU forum:
Quote:
I think he's been banned from here - and it sounds like he's on the verge of getting booted from Net54 soon.

He still posts over on the SGC forums though...and it's the same cr@p that he used here.

"Can I get help with VCP on card X in a PSA 3?", or "Does this card look trimmed?"...etc. - always on a high profile card that he intends to buy for his collection, and they always end up for sale on the B/S/T or ebay a few days later.
Hmm...very interesting.

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.