View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 06:16 PM
Banned

Name another auction house that does it this way? none. they told me it is the way big auction houses run auctions. (telling people it is jsa auction loa when they hadn't looked at it yet?) they must be the only big auction house then.

leon, they are clueless at boxing in my opinion. but putting up the fakes ahead of time applies to every genre, not just boxing, but since i know boxing, it really sticks out like a sore thumb. i have contacted many different auction houses over the years, this is the only one that treats people like this. i would get an email from someone and i would say "they treated you like that too, me too!" it was uncanny how they take your suggestion or correction, then condescend and no other auction house does that. they all say thank you, then make the correction, not tell you how big auction houses do business and essentially you can go take a hike, thanks but no thanks, dont call us we'll call you. That's the feeling you get when you try to help this auction house. You feel like you are talking to someone who takes it personally and thinks he is being exposed as not being a big boxing guy when I could care less, I just want it right for the consumers sake so he tries to make you feel small. they sell 800 million $$$ a year in collectibles and can't run it through someone first who knows autographs and boxing history so they can write accurate descriptions and make sure the bad stuff stays off the site? This is exactly why people are mad at ebay, when any piece of carp shows up and they try to contact ebay about it but it can't get taken down.

Those two Muhammad Ali Operation bullpen autographs are still up at the auction house and they know about them. why?

http://sports.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleN...lotIdNo=111002

http://sports.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleN...&lotIdNo=45010

Last edited by travrosty; 08-19-2013 at 06:22 PM.