Thread: Babe Ruth?
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 11:42 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Chris, nice having you back. I think one thing you did not mention is that there is always a chance of a Babe Ruth open a. I am sure that anyone can find one. What you did not tell them that out of over four hundred documents that have been certed by more than one person or was a legal document contract, notary and checks. the percentage was 10 percent open a's to closed.
I know that when I posted the open a I was expecting people to do just that show the open a. I wished they took as much time to show all the ones that are closed.
Of all the certed open a's ninety percent have been authenticated by Jsa or psa what a surprise. I think before everything is said and done a few more people might come to the dark side.

Just to add something becaus of Chris being my friend. This site is made up of a lot of good people and I want to thank those that showed there is a time to be feisty and time to be careing .Death is a terrible thing and except for one or two people you showed Chris a lot of love both publicly and private. I can tell you that it gave both Chris and his girlfriend a great deal of comfort knowing people really cared.

Last edited by shelly; 04-30-2013 at 11:48 PM.