View Single Post
Old 08-10-2022, 08:14 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1911 View Post
I'm not a smart man, so perhaps it is my lack of knowledge, but I cannot fathom what securities fraud has to do with what I was talking about and responding too, when another member asked if know, as a fact, that racism, sexism, and all the other ism's are wrong. I do not know about opinion in securities fraud; I am cognizant that a view I have, a moral view, a view of Ethics, a value judgement, is not a fact; it is simply my opinion.

If you are asking me about the different definitions used in a non-philosophical, moral, political, or ethical context; specifically in a court of law in a case of securities fraud, then my reply is that I do not have any opinion on that and it is utterly and completely irrelevant to anything under discussion. Deertick was asking if I am, or suggesting I might, a racist, not a person guilty of securities fraud.
Perhaps I segued into a different topic if so my culpa, just something about the way your phrased your answer led to these thoughts.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.