View Single Post
Old 06-17-2021, 04:20 AM
Bob C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jefferyepayne View Post
Thanks for the feedback, Bob, and glad you like my 'set' of baseball cards of pro football players. So far I've only found a fraction of the cards I've identified but it is a fun run to work on. To answer your questions, I'm only focusing on pre-war so no Brian Jordan, Deion Sanders, or even Vic Janowicz in the set. I may expand to post-war later. For the most part I'm only looking for cards from the players playing days, so excluding coaching cards if they have them or modern tribute cards. The only exception is if a player doesn't have a card from their playing days ... then I'll look for a tribute card.

I'm always up for sharing! That's what the hobby is all about IMHO. I have this information in a table that shows the player's name, what pro football teams they played for in what years, what NL/AL teams they played for in what years, and what baseball cards I've been able to identify. I tried to upload this Word doc as an attachment to this message but it says 'invalid document type'. Maybe because it's a newer .docx format? The document is under the file size limit.

jeff
That is great Jeff. If someone is interested I'm sure they can try reaching out to out directlly and maybe have you email it to them.