View Single Post
Old 08-11-2022, 08:25 AM
Fr@nk Burke++

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmopar View Post

Even to this day, I can't believe players like Yasiel Puig's autographs still sell so strongly, after the utterly average 7 year, 1X AS player has been out of the game for 3 years already. It's all this prospecting BS and the ruins it leaves behind, because nobody wants to lose all of the $400 they paid for one, even though they'll never come close and it now should be a $5 card. So they sit unsold at bloated prices on principal, yet people still beat each other up when one comes available at a low auction price because they want/need one for whatever reason and can't find them otherwise as people are still hoarding those they took a bath on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey2296 View Post
Frank, as my kindred spirit, we've obviously both spent some time at an undisclosed location on the outskirts of Elko NV, never at the same time which I will eternally regret...

Ah Marie, I'll think of you on my deathbed...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
If my man Frank was there, it was only because he was the surgeon on call.

It should surprise no one that I actually got my Puig autograph in Elko, Nevada, and that I know real reason Yasiel's career was abbreviated. However I must let you imagine the rest of the story due to HIPAA regulations. Let's just say he wasn't suited for the prewar game in Elko.

GOOD FOR THE HOBBY AND THE FORUM WITH A VAULT IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FILLED WITH NON-FUNGIBLES

274/1000 Monster Number

Nearly*1000* successful B/S/T transactions completed in 2012-24.
Over 680 sales with satisfied Board members served.
If you want fries with your order, just speak up.
Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.

Last edited by frankbmd; 08-11-2022 at 08:25 AM.